Terms & Conditions
This service is provided by the Ministry of Religious Affairs through the Board of Religious Education Examination and managed by the Information Technology Division with the collaboration of the following:
- DST Communications Sdn Bhd (DSTCom) as the mobile service provider.
- Progresif Cellular Sdn Bhd (PCSB) as the mobile service provider.
- Mach Telecommunications systems Sdn Bhd (MachTel) as the technical facilitator in providing the development, integration of the SMS Result application to the mobile service providers’ SMMP system and provisioning of the service.
The service is offered to the students, parents and relatives (later referred to as subscriber) and is bound to the term and conditions as stated below:
Click to Register
Terms & Conditions (Malayu)
- This service is offered to DSTCom and PCSB subscribers.
- Subscriber is required to register to use the service.
- Registration can be done on line through MoRA’s website at www.kheu.gov.bn or through SMS services.
- Successful registration will be notified via SMS to the subscriber at no cost to subscriber.
This is only a registration process, the SMS Examination result will only be pushed to the registered subscriber when it is available.
Subscriber is responsible for the entry of the correct information during the registration and Ministry of Religious Affairs and its associates shall not be liable for any wrong information entered however steps will be taken to avoid the wrong entry of data at the best possible.
Every SMS Examination result sent to the subscriber is chargeable at the rate of B$1.00 per SMS result received.
Ministry of Religious Affairs and its associates shall not be responsible for any delay or unsuccessful delivery of SMS result due to any of the following:
- Mobile phone being switched off
- Insufficient Credit
- Network failure
- Network congestion
- Natural catastrophe
The pre-paid mobile subscriber is responsible to ensure that he has sufficient credit to receive the SMS result; insufficient credit will lead to the SMS Result not being able to be sent to the subscriber.
The SMS Result is the property of Ministry of Religious Affairs thus the SMS Result forwarding will not be permitted.
The Ministry of Religious Affairs and its associates shall provide their best effort to ensure the integrity of the SMS Result, and shall not be liable for any unauthorized dissemination of the examination result as result of SMS forwarding or any other method beyond the Ministry of Religious Affairs control.